Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Crane Makes Breathing Easier


My family suffers from seasonal allergies and asthma. It is rare to find one of us not sniffling or coughing from the constant bombardment of pollutants in the air. Not to mention down here in South Florida we have the constant weather changes that can make your head spin. Summer colds are commonplace. So when I got the opportunity to try out one of Crane's Adorable I was thrilled. They have a large selection of humidifiers, air purifiers, and space heaters. However not usual market selection. Crane takes on a fun way to a piece of equipment bound to bring a smile to everyone.






Yes that is my Hello Kitty humidifier I received. As all my readers know, I am a huge Hello Kitty fan. This fit in quite well with all the Hello Kitty items in my house. The girls were absolutely overjoyed at how this humidifier functioned.






The top piece comes off (or Hello Kitty's head) and you have the handle visible to provide easy carry to fill up with water. I found it very light weight and it fit into my sink perfectly.









After filling with water you simply drop in a few drops following the instructions on the bottle. Twist the locking cap back on and then turn on. Please don't forget to put the locking cap on. I, sort of missed this step in my eagerness to test the humidifier out. So when I turned it back upright I had a shower and so did my rug. My husband was very amused.







My favorite part is the water basin glows in the dark. I had no idea until I saw the light bulb. I can vouch and say it made sleeping peaceful and soothing. It is a soft, light glow that illuminates the water. I find water peaceful and relaxing, so this was a plus for me.






Cleaning your Crane is easy. Make sure to replace the water daily to get the best use and to keep your air cleaner.





Another favorite feature is the ear steams from the ears. My kids adored that. The easy knob made controlling the flow coming from the humidifier easy to maintain.







Since I started on my heart journey 2 1/2 years ago I have had issues with my lungs. The doctor recommended I get a humidifier to help clean my breathing air and reduce the pollinates I am taking in. Since using my Crane I have found breathing much easier and I am having less coughing episodes. My children's asthma flareups have been less and less. I want to send a huge thank you to Crane for making our lives more functional and breathing better. I love my Crane and so will you!

Get Your Crane Humidifier Today Online

Website
Facebook
Twitter
Pinterest
Youtube


Get the exclusive deals & first peeks of their new items... and of course the right to declare yourself to the world as an official CRANE-IAC!
Did we mention you'll also receive 10% OFF all orders from their website?

Who? Why You Of Course! Sign Up Today. 





post signature



No comments:

Check Out Our Recent Reviews