Friday, June 12, 2015

Midori Spring Ceremonial Matcha Green Tea





I am a huge tea drinker. Hot, cold, flavored, pour me up a cup. When I started getting healthy, I realized I had to cut back on my tea consumption. I knew there had to be a healthy alternative . The day I discovered green tea was life changing. The benefits alone, are worth making a switch!  My sister brought over Matcha for me to try and I haven't looked back.  








The benefits matcha green tea powder:

  • Boosts metabolism and burns calories. 
  • Fights against viruses and bacteria.
  • Enhances mood.
  • Has more antioxidants than blueberries or pomegranates.
  • Provides potent cancer fighting properties.
  • Helps to safely cleanse and detoxify the body.
  • Curbs afternoon cravings
  • Does not raise blood pressure or heart rate.  





Midori Spring Ceremonial  Matcha Green Tea

Rich, smooth and creamy with a hint of sweetness when brewed traditionally. This premium product is Ceremonial Grade and is Organic (USDA, JAS) and Kosher (OU) Certified. They only select the best raw material from our tea gardens mostly from Aichi and Kagoshima in Japan and maintain the highest standards in production. Their Matcha has a fresh, sweet, green-vegetable-like aroma. The colour is a vibrant emerald green. Only high quality Ceremonial Grade Matcha encompass these features. You can enjoy Midori Spring's Ceremonial Gold Matcha the traditional way by brewing or you can create your own Matcha inspired recipe. Whichever style you choose to have your Matcha, you can experience the many health benefits it has to offer since Matcha is a Superfood.





Give Yourself An Instant Natural Energy Boost



What you need:

An empty reusable water bottle. 
Matcha green tea powder.  
Liquid stevia.  Optional but I think it makes it taste amazing. 



Directions:
  1. Fill your water bottle up to almost the very top.  
  2. Add 1/4 tsp of matcha powder for every 8-20 ounces of water.  Add a few drops of liquid stevia.
  3. Put the lid on and shake shake shake until everything has dissolved.  That's it!

Quick, easy way to give yourself a healthy boost!





Start your day with Midori Spring Ceremonial  Matcha Green Tea!








I received the following item free in exchange for a honest review. 
However I only endorse products I believe in and are good for my readers.

No comments:

Check Out Our Recent Reviews