Saturday, May 23, 2015

Exfoliate Your Skin










Have you heard of ToiletTree yet? Well if not,  let me introduce you to their Water-Resistant Face and Body Brush - Professional Skin Care and Cleansing System. I have always wanted one of these to use on my skin. I am prone to breakouts, not to mention those pesky wrinkles slowly making an appearance. I was thrilled when ToiletTree reached out and let me give their system a try.





When I received my wonderful system, I immediately went about setting it up for a test run. I was ready for my face to feel fabulous and renewed. I was impressed with how many different options I had when it came to the brushes. Plus a Body Brush! How exciting. I felt like I was at the spa about to get pampered.






ToiletTree Products' Face and Body Brush is a highly effective and affordable alternative to systems sold by skin care professionals for nearly $200. Powerful rotating brush heads allow for deep cleansing and exfoliating and the 4 included interchangeable heads allow for a total body experience. 

Skin Care System Features: 
-Water-Resistant for use in the shower. 
-System includes 4 interchangeable brush heads: 2 face brushes (1 soft for sensitive skin types and 1 medium for normal skin types), 1 large body brush, and 1 pumice sphere for tough foot skin. 
-Battery operated and batteries included. 
-Water-Resistant strap for convenient hanging and storage. 
-Available in 6 colors: Pink, Purple, Green, Blue, Gray, and Black. 
-Replacement heads available 






-Helps to reduce the appearance of problem areas such as: oily skin, dry patches, fine lines, blemishes, visible pores, blackheads and wrinkles.
-Stimulates skin renewal.
-Improves overall skin clarity and appearance.
-Removes dead skin cells to expose healthier-looking skin.
-Energizes skin and leaves it sooth, soft and radiant.
-Cleans deep to help remove stubborn makeup.
-Enhances absorption of moisturizes. 






In order to keep your body healthy you need a daily routine that involves keeping mind, body, and soul in harmony. It is important to remember that your inside is just as important as the outside. With ToiletTree you feel wonderful on the inside, and you will glow through the outside. My skin has never been so clear and felt so great. I don't know how I got by all these years without this!








Connect and Get One Of Your Own:

Website
Facebook
Twitter
Pinterest





No comments:

Check Out Our Recent Reviews