Friday, May 22, 2015

Tuna Squish Makes It Simple



Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.




Our family loves Tuna Fish. However one thing I don't love is the smell and all the juices that splash everywhere. As we all know that smell is hard to just wash off. So usually I am left smelling like tune fish for the rest of the day. Nothing like ode of tuna fish to attract all the cats in the neighborhood.  I was delighted to find Tuna Squish. Not only is it functional, it is the cutest hand held press I have seen.





The Tuna Squish let's you open canned tuna without smelling like one! It's a handheld can press that drains the liquid, removes and ejects the lid from canned tuna (and other cans) with minimal human contact. Never touch your tuna!








How Tuna Squish Works:


  1. Insert opened can into Tuna Squish
  2. Squeeze handles, turn sideways to drain the liquid
  3. Separate handles, magnet in upper handle lifts lid off can, no digging for sharp lid = no injury
  4. Press release button, dump lid directly into trash





I am thoroughly enjoying my Tuna Squish. No more smelly messes or sharp edges to worry about. Not mention my cats have finally stopped following me around the house trying to lick me to death. This is defiantly one gadget you need in your kitchen.











Click On Over And Get Your Tuna Squish. Leave Behind The Smelly Mess.

Website
Facebook
Twitter
Pinterest
















No comments:

Check Out Our Recent Reviews