Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Say Yes To The Scale

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial. 



If your like me I spend most of my time avoiding the dreaded scale. I don't want to see, think, or even hear about my weight. I know, I know not very healthy, but it is a fact of life. Women really don't like scales. My husband is eager to jump on and then have nerve to complain he doesn't weight enough. I mean, seriously?





Mira has one cool, instant digital scale that has me thinking twice about dreading the scale. It is sleek looking and easy to fit into any bathroom decor. I love that when you step on it, the scale automatically turns on and when you step off it turns off. 




ACCURATE: Elegant Slim Good Looks of this accurate bathroom scale adds style to any room. Bathroom scale has a large lighted display for easy reading.

PRECISE: High Precision Sensors on this bathroom scale start automatically; no tapping needed. Step on to this accurate digital bathroom scale and start weighing!

LARGE DISPLAY: Display weight in either pounds or kilograms on this super accurate bathroom scale. Easy to Read bright blue numerals are easy to view.

Measures up to 330 pounds or 150 kilos. Four AAA batteries are included for instant use.

It evens come with a fabulous Two Year Manufacturer's Warranty that is included for this bathroom scale. Great value in digital bathroom scales for a reasonable price. Reliable, Accurate readings on every use of this bathroom scale.




Connect With Them Online:


post signature

No comments:

Check Out Our Recent Reviews